Living things are things that are alive.
Examples: Human, fish, bird, ant, tree, lotus
Non-living things are things that are not alive or were once alive.
Examples: table, chair, fan, fried chicken, fried fish
CHARACTERISTICS OF LIVING THINGS
All the living things
- need food and water
- can grow
- can move
- can produce young
Circle the correct answer
- Birds and humans are living things. ( True / False )
- Car and candle are non-living things.( True / False )
- Living things cannot move. ( True / False )
- Cats are living things because they can produce young. ( True / False )
- Fried fish is living things. ( True / False )